The Trust House Foundation is a respected, licensed Class 4 Gaming foundation. Every year, we provide more than $4 million in community gaming proceeds to fund community events and organisations.
Who decides where the funding goes?
Seven elected representatives on the Trust House Foundation make the challenging decision about how and where our funds are allocated. They are Karl Taucher, Lucy Griffiths, Jock Kershaw, Ken Kibblewhite, Tom Jones, Mena Antonio and Litea Ah Hoi.
- The Flax Bar & Eatery
- Post Office Hotel ,Pahiatua
- The Island Bay Bar, Wellington
- The Kuripuni Sports Bar & TAB, Masterton
- The Greytown Hotel, Greytown
- The Farriers Bar & Eatery, Masterton
- Jackson Street Bar, Masterton
- Legends Sports Bar, Porirua
- The Pukemanu Bar & Eatery, Martinborough
- The Rimutaka Tavern, Upper Hutt
- 888 Sports Bar & Restaurant, Tawa
Support your community gaming venues. When you support these businesses, you're supporting your community.