Pukemanu Bar and Eatery – Bar Manager
We are looking for an experienced manager to organise and oversee daily operations of this business. Reporting directly to the General Manager Operations and Compliance, you will be responsible for the operational efficiency and profitability of this business.
The ideal candidate for this position must thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, maintaining a strong focus on customer service. Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills are also vital.
- Proven experience as a hospitality manager
- Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
- Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Hold a current duty manager’s certificate
- Knowledge and experience of the Sale of Liquor Act, Class 4 Gaming, Food Hygiene and all other relevant legislative knowledge
Please apply with a covering letter and c.v. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 17 January 2020
Overseas applicants will not be considered unless they hold Permanent Residence in New Zealand.