Jackson Street is a high volume bar known for its entertainment and live music. It also has full TAB facility, gaming hall and bar.
We are looking for an experienced manager to organise and oversee daily operations. Reporting directly to the General Manager Operations and Compliance, you will be responsible for the operational efficiency and commercial viability of this iconic Masterton bar.
The ideal candidate for this position must thrive in a lively environment, with an ability to maintain and enhance customer service. Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills as well as commercial financial literacy are also vital to be successful in this role.
Successful management in all aspects of the business including:
- Live entertainment
- Financial Performance against annually planned budgets
- Managing and training staff
- Stock management
- Maintaining all company policies, procedures and practices
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the hospitality sector.
- Experience in working in a high volume weekend bar
- Experience in Security management and processes
- Can demonstrate hands-on experience in the areas of customer service or sales generation.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Hold a current duty manager’s certificate
- Knowledge and experience of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act, Class 4 Gaming, Food Hygiene, Health and Safety, TAB regulations.
Please apply with a covering letter and C.V. to: email@example.com
Applications closes on the 3 May 2019
The right to work in NZ is a pre-requisite of the position
Overseas applicants will not be considered unless they hold Permanent Residence in New Zealand.