Copthorne Solway Park is looking for an enthusiastic Chef De Partie to join their kitchen team, working a minimum of 32 hours per week. In this role you will be assisting with food preparation and the cooking of food to the highest of company standards, whilst maintaining a clean, safe and tidy work environment at all times. You will be self-motivated, well organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Preparation and cooking of cuisine to the highest company standards, to satisfy customer expectations
- Maintain a clean, safe and tidy work environment at all times
- Communicate with and support staff in other departments
- Ensure stock is controlled and rotated
- Ongoing training and development of all staff
Key skills and experience:
- 1 years’ experience in a hotel kitchen or similar environment preferred
- Passion for food and cooking
- Good organisational skills and a high level of presentation
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts including weekends
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure
If this opportunity fits your experience and you want to join our friendly team, please send your CV to: Paul Hargood, Excecutive Chef.